Medicaid Renewal and Application
Renew your Medicaid Coverage
Medicaid is required by the federal government to review each member's eligibility annually.
If Nebraska Medicaid has all the information needed, they will complete a member's renewal without asking for information.
Starting March 1, 2023, DHHS will begin completing a renewal for each Medicaid member. It will take approximately 12 months to review everyone. The goal is to prevent unnecessary loss of Medicaid coverage.
It is very important that current Medicaid members make sure their contact information is up to date with Nebraska Medicaid. Your contact information must be up to date in order to prevent closure of your benefits.
Examples of contact information changes:
- Have you moved recently?
- New email address?
- Changed phone numbers?
- Have there been any changes to your household size?
- New children or other dependents?
- Has your income changed?
To check and update your contact information go to:
Apply for Medicaid Coverage
Do you need to apply for Medicaid Coverage? There are many ways to apply:
- Fill out an application online at iServe
- Call one of the numbers below to apply over the phone or to request a paper application. Phone lines are open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- ACCESSNebraska: (855) 632-7633
- In Lincoln: (402) 473-7000
- In Omaha: (402) 595-1178
To learn more about Medicaid renewal click here
To learn more about Medicaid eligibility click here